Each detector is equipped with Electronic Pressure Controlled (EPC) support gases, such as hydrogen and air for the FID, a thermostatted heater block for temperature stability, and internal amplifier electronics. All detectors require factory installation.
Detector types are selected by the user depending on the particular measurement application, detection limit required, matrix interferences, and/or regulatory guidelines. Some rare combinations of detectors may conflict due to space limitations.
- CCD – Catalytic Combustion Detector
- DELCD – Dry Electrolytic Conductivity Detector
- Dual FPD – Dual Wavelength for Sulfur and Phosphorus
- ECD – Electron Capture Detector
- FID – Flame Ionization Detector
- FID Dual FPD – Dual FPD plus FID Combination Detector
- FID/ FPD – Combination FID and FPD Detector
- FID/DELCD – Combination FID and DELCD Detector