Compact Multi-Purpose Medical Herb Potency GC Analyzer
- FID detector
- Built-in “whisper quiet” air compressor
- Built-in hydrogen generator
- 1-channel PeakSimple data system
- MXT-500 capillary column for cannabinoid and terpene measurement
- On-column injector on the ultra compact 310 chassis
- Heated injection port
- On-column injection port
The model 310 cannabis and hemp GC system tests cannabis and hemp for cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, etc.), terpenes (pinene, myrcene, limonene, etc.), as well as residual solvents (butane, ethanol, etc.) that may be present in any concentrates.
It is a fast, simple, and precise way to test your product while providing a laboratory-grade analysis.
No prior experience with lab equipment is necessary.
No external gas cylinders are required to operate the model 310 Cannabis and Hemp GC system, as it is equipped with a built-in hydrogen generator and air compressor.